Are You a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?
“Both men and women seek rhinoplasties to reshape their nose and to fix constricted breathing!”
- Are you unhappy with your nose?
- Does the shape of your nose make you self-conscious?
- Do you avoid taking photos because of your nose?
- Do you have difficulty breathing due to a deviated septum?
The nose is the central point of the face and is often noticed first. Many are unhappy with their nose shape and size, which can affect their confidence and cause them to avoid taking photos. A rhinoplasty, or “nose job,” is an excellent way to address these concerns. Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your rhinoplasty goals. Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, MD, in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE, provides the best aesthetic results.
What is a Nose Job/Rhinoplasty?
A rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure performed to reshape the nasal bridge, the tip of the nose, and the nostrils. During a rhinoplasty, your plastic surgeon can also address a deviated septum to improve breathing. Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals.
- Rhinoplasty improves the size and shape of your nose.
- A plastic surgeon may enlarge or reduce the size of the nose, based on a patient’s personal goals.
- Rhinoplasty results in improved breathing through correction of a deviated septum.
- Rhinoplasty addresses and bump in nasal bridge and a drooped nose tip.
- Rhinoplasty can boost your confidence.
Are You the Right Candidate for a Rhinoplasty?
Undergoing a rhinoplasty, or any other plastic surgery, requires a one-on-one consultation with a plastic surgeon. The following are some things to consider if you are interested in a rhinoplasty.
- You are physically healthy and have realistic expectations.
To undergo elective surgery, you must be healthy with no serious medical conditions or illnesses. Smokers must quit smoking for a few months before and after the rhinoplasty, as smoking hinders the healing process. Realistic expectations are also important with rhinoplasty.
- You are dissatisfied with the shape and size of your nose.
Rhinoplasty can give you a desired nose contour by changing the size, reshaping, and refining the tip of the nose.
- You have a deviated septum or have had an injury to the nose.
Rhinoplasty can correct deviated septums or broken noses, which can improve breathing and overall appearance of the nose.
- Patients considering rhinoplasty should be at least 16 years old with mature facial features.
Generally, facial maturity generally occurs around 16 years of age. This is the appropriate time to consider rhinoplasty.
A one-on-one consultation with an experienced, plastic surgeon is required to make a surgical plan and to discuss your personal goals. Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, M.D. in Beverly Hills, CA is an expert in rhinoplasties and has helped countless patients achieve their aesthetic goals by addressing their concerns, either aesthetic or corrective.
Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and achieve your dream nose.