In your search for solutions to perfect your figure after achieving weight loss, you may have heard about a medial thigh lift. If you're considering getting this procedure, here's what you need to know.
What Is a Medial Thigh Lift?
A medial thigh lift is a surgical procedure that reshapes the inner thigh. Medial thigh lift is a body contouring procedure that gives you firm, shapely inner thighs. A medial thigh lift produces permanent results that will become visible after your procedure. The inner thighs are difficult to slim down, and sometimes extensive weight loss can cause sagging skin to appear. Even worse is the presence of cellulite that tends to gather on the thighs and buttocks. With this procedure, Dr. J. Timothy Katzen can remove the fat from that area and reshape your inner thighs. The result will be slender thighs with little or no dimpling or cellulite.
Should You Have a Medial Thigh Lift?
A medial thigh lift is a surgery that is performed at a surgery center or hospital. Medial thigh lift is a good choice if you fit the following situations:
- You have lost weight and have a regular exercise routine, but you haven't been able to reduce the fat in your inner thighs.
- Your thighs are heavily dimpled with cellulite.
- You lost a significant amount of weight rapidly and now have sagging skin on your thighs.
- You want to create a more balanced body shape.
- You want a firm, toned lower body.
What Results Can You Expect?
- Smaller, smoother, and shapely inner thighs.
- Greater self-confidence in bathing suits and revealing clothes.
- Elimination of cellulite.
- Removal of rough, bumpy skin on thighs.
- Removal of sagging skin.
How Long Is the Recovery?
A medial thigh lift is outpatient surgery. Typically, it does not require an overnight stay. You should arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery. Dr. Katzen will prescribe a compression garment to wear during your recovery. After about six weeks, you will be able to stop wearing the garment and resume most of your activities. You will need a follow-up appointment with Dr. Katzen after the surgery to ensure that you're happy with your results.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Medial Thigh Lift?
This surgery could be an excellent option for you if:
- You are in good health and a non-smoker.
- You have a plan in place to maintain your weight and fitness.
- You are prepared for the recovery period.
- You are ready to make an immediate, permanent improvement to the look of your body.
If you're ready to make a permanent change for the better, consider visiting Dr. Katzen's office in Beverly Hills, CA or Las Vegas, NV. Learn what a medial thigh lift can do for you. Contact Dr. Katzen today to schedule your consultation!