Neck Liposuction Vs. Neck Lift
“Procedures that work to refine and contour the neckline, but each uses a very different surgical approach!”
- Are you developing loose neck skin and excess fat under the chin?
- Wrinkles and lines on the neck are your concern?
- Loose and flabby skin on your neck makes you feel uncomfortable?
- Are you looking for neck rejuvenation and want to address skin laxity and skin sagging?
- Do you want to improve the appearance of “turkey neck” or “double chin”?
Both neck liposuction and neck lift procedures work to refine and contour the neckline. But, which one would be the best option in your case requires the recommendation of an expert plastic surgeon.
Neck liposuction in Beverly Hills, CA, is as much popular as neck lift surgery. Both procedures improve neck profile by addressing loose skin, lines, and wrinkles on the neck and excess fat under the chin.
Many of the patients are confused about neck lift and neck liposuction because of the same benefits. However, one must understand that both surgeries are different altogether as they have different surgical approaches.
What is Neck Liposuction?
With genetics, age, and individual life experiences, some people see unwanted neckline changes that require plastic surgery attention. In addition, one may experience loose neck skin, excess fat under the chin, and wrinkles on the neck that can be incredibly frustrating. Usually, diet and exercise do not correct these issues. However, neck liposuction surgery is performed to address the aging neck concern and offer you an aesthetic neck contour by addressing skin laxity, wrinkles, lines, and excess fat.
Various factors are responsible for loose neck skin, such as age, genetics, sun damage, and weight fluctuations.
Neck liposuction allows the plastic surgeon to remove stubborn fat from the subcutaneous tissue layer of the neck and helps achieve a contoured and more youthful neck and jawline. Neck liposuction targets neck fat and rellies on your young age, good genetics, and skin recoil for maximum skin re-draping without wrinkles.
You will be the right candidate for neck liposuction if: -
- You have excess fat along with good skin and muscle tone.
- You have stubborn pockets of fat under the chin and in various areas of the neck.
- You want to enhance your neck contour by removing a small amount of excess fat.
What are the benefits of Neck Liposuction?
Neck liposuction is one of the most popular procedures in plastic surgery. It can be performed simultaneously with other procedures, such as facelift, blepharoplasty, or chin augmentation if required.
Some top benefits of neck liposuction surgery are as follows:
- A thin liposuction cannula helps remove excess fat and sculpture an improved neck contour.
- An ultrasound neck liposuction helps break up the fat cells before removing them and treats all grades of the aging neck.
- Neck liposuction refines the jawline to balance the facial profile.
- Neck liposuction removes fullness from underneath the chin and improves chin appearance.
- Improves overall neck contour by removing stubborn fat pockets from the neck and chin.
What is Neck Lift Surgery?
Neck lift surgery is performed for patients with sagging neck skin, also known as a turkey neck. With aging and individual life experiences, fat deposits can be seen under the chin and neck and skin sagging in the neck and face becomes prominent. The turkey neck or double chin occurs because of excess skin and redundant fat and loose neck muscles that appear as bands in the midline. Neck lift surgery is performed to dramatically improve the neck profile. This is accomplished by the dual action of fat removal and tightening the neck muscles in a corset fashion. Neck lift surgery gives you a more sculpted neck with the utmost aesthetic touch.
You will be the right candidate for a Neck lift if:
- You are dealing with visibly sagging and hanging skin on the neck.
- You look older due to loosening neck skin, and it affects you psychologically.
- You have the laxity of your neck skin.
What are the Benefits of Neck Lift Surgery?
Some top benefits of neck lift surgery are:
- Neck lift surgery reshapes and tightens the section on the underside of your chin and the entire neck to improve the appearance of a turkey neck or double chin.
- Neck lift surgery addresses the aging neck by excising excess skin and fat, resulting in a softer neckline.
- Neck lift surgery helps remove loose neck skin, lifting and tightening the underlying muscle, and improve neck contour.
- One can get a more defined chin and jawline with neck lift surgery.
- Neck lift surgery helps remove sagging, hanging, or loose neck skin and improves wrinkles and fine lines on the neck.
Overall, neck rejuvenation either requires neck liposuction or neck lift. One must visit a board-certified plastic surgeon to know the best option. Both neck liposuction and neck lift can be performed simultaneously to address the aging neck, which gives you dramatic improvements to your neck contour.
Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and achieve your neck.