Top 4 Severe Problems Caused by Silicone Injection
"The FDA warned that injected, liquid silicone used for cosmetic purposes could have serious health consequences, including organ failure and even death!"
- Have you noticed discoloration, asymmetry, or lumps in your skin?
- Do you suffer from chronic pain in your lower back and thighs due to raw silicone injections in the past?
- Have you been diagnosed with autoimmune diseases since your silicone injections?
- Has the silicone migrated beyond the injection site?
The injection of raw silicone is illegal. Often, these illegal injections are performed by unlicensed individuals inside and outside of the United States. The most common body areas for silicone injections are buttocks, lips, face, or breasts. Raw silicone leads to life-threatening complications, including cancer, autoimmune diseases, and even death.
Removal of these illegal silicone injections can be done in safe and effective ways. Find an experienced, plastic surgeon to perform this plastic surgery procedure. Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, in Beverly Hills, CA, is a leader in silicone removal. Dr. Katzen has successfully removed silicone from hundreds of patients all over the world.
Top 4 problems caused by silicone that require immediate removal:
- Formation of granuloma and siliconomas: Granulomas are areas of excess granulation tissue. Granulation tissue is a form of scar tissue. Siliconomas are granulomas or scar around injected silicone. Granulomas can form as a result of injected silicone. Granulomas develop when there is chronic inflammation in the body, which occurs around the injected silicone resulting in a siliconoma. The body identifies the silicone as a foreign body, which causes inflammation in those areas and activates the immune system. In addition, autoimmune diseases may be triggered, like Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic pain: Injection of silicone can lead to chronic muscle or nerve pain. Many patients complain of localized pain in the injected areas or even radiating pain. Patients share that this pain goes away once the silicone is successfully and safely removed by an experienced, plastic surgeon.
- Blockage of blood vessels: Often, the silicone migrates beyond the injection site, increasing the risk for blockage of blood vessels. This is medically known as an embolism or blood clot. Embolisms often result in stroke, pulmonary failure, or heart attack. Though rare, this can occur within weeks, months, or even years after silicone injection.
- Fever, chills and painful skin lesions in the injected areas:
Raw silicone is a foreign substance that does not belong in the body. If injected, the body will try to fight it, activating the immune system. Patients may develop a fever during flare-ups, when the immune system is overworking.
Dr. Katzen is a plastic surgeon with several years of experience with silicone removal. Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and restore your health.