Top 5 Benefits of the 360 Circumferential Lower Body Lift Surgery
"Achieve natural-looking body contour and sculpted silhouette with a 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery!"
- After recent weight loss surgery, do you have issues with hanging skin and pockets of unwanted fat?
- Do you want to improve your waistline and abdomen?
- Do you face difficulties due to sagging skin?
- Do you want to remove extra skin and fat tissue around the beltline or waistline to help you achieve a youthful body contour and show off your weight loss efforts?
The 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery helps you achieve the desired contour of your waistline, abdomen, upper pubic region, hips, love handles, and buttocks. The lower body lift is one of the most sought-after procedures after massive weight loss or pregnancy
Dr. Katzen has a unique technique for completing the lower body. The procedure is known as 360 circumferential lower body lift. Dr. Katzen is an internationally renowned award-winning plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, and UAE.
Suppose you are bothered about sagging skin and unwanted small pockets of fat deposits around your beltline or waistline. In that case, a 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery maybe your best option.
What is a 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery?
A 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery or lower body lift is an advanced body contouring procedure. The 360 circumferential lower body lift is a trademark technique of Dr. J. Timothy Katzen. This body lift eliminates hanging skin and fat around the waistline or beltline. The lower body lift reshapes and lifts common body parts negatively affected by weight loss surgery, age, or pregnancy. In addition, 360 circumferential body lift surgery permanently removes excess skin and fat and helps recontour a patient's lower body. Dr. Timothy Katzen performs this surgery to focus on the mid and lower body, including the abdomen, buttocks, upper outer thighs, love handles, lower back, and flanks. The body lift offers you a complete body transformation by improving the aesthetic appearance of the lower abdomen area from front to back. As a result, achieving the desired lower torso is possible after a lower body lift. After a lower body lift, one can enjoy the beauty of an aesthetically contoured waistline and lower abdomen profile.
What are the top 5 benefits of 360 Circumferential lower body lift surgery?
- The 360 circumferential lower body lift will help improve how you look and feel. 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery removes loose skin and fat around your waistline and beltline. This surgery is a fantastic addition after weight loss. In addition, the body lift is an excellent permanent cure for those with extra tissue skin folds, especially of the abdomen, upper pubic region, love handle, buttocks, and lower back. Overall, the body lift improves not only your look and appearance but also boosts your confidence with an aesthetically pleasing contoured body profile.
- The 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery will permanently remove excess skin in the lower body. The most notable point of a 360 lower body lift surgery is the definitive elimination of excess hanging skin in the lower body. Once and for all, you can be rid of your extra skin rolls.
- The 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery achieves the dual benefit of removing excess central torso fat and skin. Another significant advantage of 360 circumferential lower body lift is removing unwanted fat pockets and addressing loose skin. Thus, it is a great idea to undergo lower body lift surgery after a weight loss surgery or pregnancy. Unfortunately, after such life-changing experiences, many of us face hanging skin. If these skin rolls and pockets of stubborn fat bother you, please consider a plastic surgery rescue to regain youthful body contour.
- Your 360 lower body lift scars are camouflaged below a reasonable clothing line. Many of us have doubts and questions about scarring after body lift surgery. Your body lift scar's appearance and placement are topics that will be covered during your pre-operative consultation. At Dr. J. Timothy Katzen's Beverly Hills clinic, you can rest assured about your body lift scars. Ideally, your body lift scars will be aesthetic and inconspicuous. Dr. J. Timothy Katzen carefully places incisions so that undergarments can cover the scars. In addition, the best post-op measures, care, and medicine help achieve imperceptible lower body lift surgery scars.
- 360 circumferential body lift surgery helps improve body contour and skin quality: 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery involves a tummy tuck, upper pubic area reduction, hip lift/reduction, and buttock lift/reduction. Both the front and back of the torso are lifted and reduced to achieve a total contour result. The body lift addresses the mid-section of the body, including the flanks, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. After a lower body lift, the skin quality on the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks improves.
A trademark technique of Dr. Timothy Katzen is the 360 circumferential lower body lift. This type of lower body lift offers you a youthful transformation of the lower abdomen, lower back, waistline, buttocks, upper thighs, and flanks. In addition, the body lift significantly improves your body contour and produces the desired more slender figure.
Call TODAY to schedule a 360 circumferential lower body lift surgery consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. In addition, physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and achieve your dream lower body.