What are the Advantages of Ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted Silicone Suction?
"VASER-assisted liposuction removes illegally injected silicone from buttocks, hips, and thighs."
- Silicone injection can cause siliconomas, most commonly in the breast and buttocks areas.
- Siliconomas are rare scar masses caused by the injection of prohibited silicone for soft tissue augmentation.
- Silicone injections are not FDA-approved for body contouring or soft tissue augmentation.
- Silicone injection can cause silicone embolization syndrome, including the symptoms of fever, cough, chest pain, alveolar hemorrhage, and altered consciousness.
The injection of raw silicone is illegal. More recent studies indicate silicone products are bioactive and may induce various host reactions. Many unlicensed individuals inject silicone in the buttocks, breasts, and lips to enhance shape and size. While these silicone injections may appeal because they are inexpensive, but they are very risky and unsafe. Many deadly risks and discomforts have been reported, as raw silicone does not belong in the body. The risks of silicone injection may include chronic pain, infection, scarring, organ failure, elevated calcium levels, high blood pressure, or even death.
Unfortunately, silicone and siliconomas are often found in injected areas where it causes extensive scarring and hardness of the tissues. To treat these effected areas, Dr. J. Timothy Katzen uses VASER-assisted silicone suction to remove silicone, siliconomas, and scar tissue.
Contact Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, M.D., Beverly Hills, CA, a globally recognized name in silicone injection removal, if you have had silicone injections.
What is ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction?
Using a unique liposuction technique, the ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction removes injected silicone, siliconomas, and scar tissue.
Ultrasound-guided VASER liposuction is a safe and effective method for removing siliconomas caused by silicone injections. Moreover, VASER-assisted silicone suction gives excellent results without the traditional large incision required to remove silicone.
Symptoms that may require silicone injection removal include:
- Chronic pain
- Swelling and inflammation
- Low back pain and leg swelling
- Asymmetric features
- Bulging or lumpy scar tissue
- Loss of sensation/ Numbness
- Chronic infections
- Chronic hypercalcemia
- Skin eruptions
- Tingling sensation
- Referred leg pain-- Sciatica
- Brain fog
- Poor sleeping patterns
- Other medical conditions that do not respond to traditional therapies
How does ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction work?
First, ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction uses ultrasound imaging to identify the location of silicone. Second, tumescent solution is injected into the treatment area. Third, precise VASER energy to liquefy the scar tissue formed around silicone. Dr. Katzen’s final step is to remove the scar tissue and silicone using a cutting-edge, patent-pending, trademark-secret suctioning device.
What are the advantages of Ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted Silicone Suction to remove injected silicone?
- Silicone suction is a safe, effective, and result-oriented procedure using the ultrasound-guided VASER technique.
- Using intra-operative ultra-sound helps correctly identify the location of the injected silicone, and avoids the chances of an unsuccessful silicone suction. In addition, Dr. Katzen has found that the VASER technique significantly improves silicone removal results. Thus, VASER-assisted silicone suction is a dependable, safe, and result-oriented procedure.
- Ultrasound-guided VASER silicone suction technique is much more effective than traditional suction.
- Compared to traditional liposuction, the VASER-assisted technique removes far more silicone and scar from injected areas. VASER energy is used during this procedure to liquefy the scar tissue formed around silicone.
- VASER-assisted silicone suction effectively melts scar and hard tissues.
- Using ultrasound-guided VASER, Dr. Katzen’s silicone removal procedure helps target silicone, scar, and siliconomas. Then the VASER carefully and precisely melts the scar around the silicone.
- Compared to traditional liposuction, VASER-assisted silicone suction yields far better satisfaction and more significant results.
- Ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction is effective, safe, and less painful than the open technique. Moreover, VASER-assisted silicone suction gives you permanent results by gently removing the scar tissue and silicone from the affected sites. Expect 6-8 weeks for the initial swelling to subside. Your final result will take about 4-6 months.
Who is a candidate for ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction?
Appropriate candidates need to be thoroughly evaluated. A physical examination and a preoperative MRI are essential. The MRI is important to determine if this silicone is in the fat or the muscle.
Ideal candidates will have a:
- Mild amount of silicone
- Silicone and scar only in the fat
- No silicone in the muscle
- Small lumps are scars and no masses greater than 2 cm
- Normal colored with the skin without skin changes
- Absence of stretch marks
- Loose, wrinkly skin
What is the cost of VASER-assisted silicone suction?
The removal of liquid silicone after silicone injection is highly challenging. Therefore, only an expert, a plastic surgeon with adequate experience in silicone removal, should perform this difficult task.
The cost of silicone removal surgery using ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted liposuction technique depends on several factors, which vary from patient to patient.
Contributing factors that determine to cost of silicone suction using the VASER technique are:
- The volume of your foreign body collections
- The extent of the procedure
- The number of targeted body areas for silicone removal
- The expertise and experience of the plastic surgeon
- The accreditation of the surgery center or hospital.
- In addition, one must note that cost may vary from patient to patient and is greatly influenced by the chosen plastic surgeon and location.
Overall, ultrasound-guided VASER-assisted silicone suction is a safe and result-proven procedure that requires extreme precision and experience. Only expert, plastic surgeons with silicone removal experience like Dr. Katzen should perform this highly technical procedure. Even a minor mistake can cause a significant complication.
Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai for your convenience. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859 - 7770 to schedule your FREE consultation to remove silicone and other injected foreign bodies with VASER-assisted suction.