What are the Medical Benefits of Liposuction?
Not to smoke or take any nicotine products"When exercise and diet aren’t enough, you may want to consider liposuction. The medical benefits of liposuction, explained by Dr. Katzen, can make you say, 'wow!'"
- Are you worried about unwanted fat deposits on certain areas of your body?
- Do you want a contoured body profile, but strenuous exercise, cardio, and diet management are not responding as you planned?
- Do you know liposuction can help you minimize deadly health risks?
Many people have a question about a contoured body profile, and they make every possible effort to achieve the same. Of course, it is vital to follow a healthy lifestyle, including diet management and exercise, to maintain a healthy body. However, for some people, talking about a contoured body profile is a matter beyond these regular disciplines. Liposuction is a must recommendation for eliminating the unnecessary fat deposits on the localized body areas. Liposuction surgery is a popular procedure in Beverly Hills, California. Some of the topmost plastic surgeons are practicing in this Hollywood plastic surgery destination. Many celebrities are availing of the advantages of this specific contouring procedure. Liposuction removes unwanted fat deposits using suction attached to a surgical strain (cannula) inserted through a small poke hole. Liposuction works effectively on stubborn fat pockets, which do not respond to diet and exercise. Liposuction eliminates fat permanently. As a result, liposuction offers you the desired contour body profile with a tauter and firmer appearance.
Medical benefits of liposuction:
- Liposuction permanently removes fat cells (as fat rarely returns to the treated areas).
- Liposuction helps eliminate benign fatty tumors (lipomas).
- Liposuction helps people with male breast development (Gynecomastia) and removes fatty breast tissues.
- Liposuction helps treat lipodystrophy syndrome
- Liposuction permanently removes fat cells in the body. Liposuction has been shown to the risks of heart attack, high blood pressure, strokes, and obesity
- Liposuction can help reduce the risks of type-2 diabetes in obese patients.
- Liposuction tightens the skin and reduces cellulite.
- Liposuction changes the shape and contour of your body.
- Liposuction helps in treating excessive sweating.
- Liposuction reshapes problem areas of the body, including thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, waist, arms, love handles, face, and under the chin.
- Liposuction helps you focus on exercise and diet management after the procedure
Even though liposuction is typically a cosmetic procedure, liposuction helps address many medical concerns associated with obesity or bad fat deposits in the body. Liposuction is more than just a way to tone the body; liposuction also can significantly improve one’s health.
Note: One must know that liposuction is not an overall weight loss procedure. Liposuction targets excess stubborn fat in problem areas of your body. Following a healthy lifestyle with good diet management and daily exercise after the liposuction is mandatory to maintain a long-lasting result.
Pre-operative measures you should follow:
The pre-operative preparation begins approximately four weeks before the liposuction surgery.
Here are some pre-operative suggestions:
- Obtain medical clearance from your internist.
- Not to smoke or take any nicotine products
- Make sure your weight is stable for three months.
- Adjust your current medication and avoid taking aspirin, antiinflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements.
- Do not shave the area before liposuction.
Here are some post-op measures suggestions:
- You must have someone available to drive you home after surgery.
- Take short walks every 1-2 hours; this will help reduce swelling and prevent blood clots. You need to start walking the day after surgery.
- A propped-up position during the recovery period maximizes postoperative comfort, and decreases swelling.
- Take medications as recommended.
- Wear pressure garments for at least six weeks to avoid post-op discomforts, swelling; and excess scarring.
- Deep tissue massage and lymphatic massage can be recommended to mobilize the fluid to help your body get rid of the swelling.
Liposuction surgery is not a weight-loss procedure. Instead, liposuction is a solution to remove stubborn fat permanently. Liposuction is a permanent solution to contour irregularity that gives you desired body shape and tone. If you follow your liposuction procedure with exercise and healthy diet management, permanent liposuction results are achieved. Even though liposuction is a cosmetic procedure, liposuction has several health benefits. Liposuction significantly helps reduce the deadly risks and uncertainties caused by obesity or unwanted fat deposits on the localized body areas.
Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, M.D., regularly performs liposuction to help patients reach their aesthetic body goals. To learn more, request your appointment.
Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and achieve your dream liposuctioned body.