Why Should Men Consider Gynecomastia Surgery: Top 4 Reasons
“Gynecomastia is not because you are overweight, but a hormonal imbalance. Enlarged male breasts require plastic surgery evaluation to return your masculinity to its full form!”
• Do you struggle with male breast enlargement?
• Do you face body shaming due to female-like breast development?
• Do you have difficulty finding appropriate clothing like t-shirts or are compelled to wear loose shirts?
• Do you feel self-conscious while swimming or at the gym?
• Do you avoid social gatherings or parties because of your male breasts?
Male breast enlargement or gynecomastia is a clinical condition in which abnormal development of breast tissues is due to hormonal imbalance. True gynecomastia is not due to being overweight and should not be confused with obesity. Gynecomastia surgery is the permanent solution to remove enlarged breast tissues that mimic female breasts. The best surgical gynecomastia treatment is available in Beverly Hills, CA, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Advanced surgery for gynecomastia or men boobs removal is available at Body by Katzen in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Exceptional facilities offer some of the best cosmetic procedures in terms of standard safety protocols, hygiene measures, planning, preparation, and results.
What is Gynecomastia?
- Have you developed female-like breasts?
- Has this female breast tissue altered your mental peace and left you self- conscious?
- Have you noticed enlarged breasts, which are becoming prominent in t- shirts?
- Has your male breast enlargement impacted your psychological health?
- Have you become afraid to be intimate with your partner?
The concerns mentioned above need personal consultation with a board- certified plastic surgeon specializing in male breast reduction surgery. More than 90% of the time, hereditary factors or genetics are responsible for male
Gynecomastia: What you need to know:
- Male breast enlargement, “man boobs”, or “moobs” occur from hormonal imbalances: The hormonal imbalance between estrogen and androgen hormone causes gynecomastia. Estrogen is a female sex hormone that creates feminine characteristics. In contrast, androgen is a male sex hormone responsible for masculine characteristics. Both androgen and estrogen are present in the male body. When estrogen level rises and androgen levels drop, gynecomastia can occur.
- Gynecomastia appears as a slight conical protrusion: You may notice this excess breast tissue that mimics the feminine breast. This slight conical protrusion may progress to puffy nipples or frank breast tissue which might disturb your quality of life and body image.
- There is a link between gynecomastia and hyperthyroidism that requires close evaluation: Sometimes, gynecomastia may be associated with hyperthyroidism or other health complications such as adrenal tumors, alcoholism, kidney disease, Klinefelter syndrome, and liver disease. Therefore, a careful evaluation by a plastic surgeon is required to ensure that your gynecomastia is not caused by these medical conditions.
- Gynecomastia can be unilateral, bilateral, symmetrical or asymmetrical: Gynecomastia can be one-sided or unilateral. As expected, gynecomastia can be severely asymmetric, resulting from bilateral (both sides) proliferation of the epithelial component of the breast.
Top 4 reasons for Gynecomastia Surgery: Why Should you
Consider male breast reduction surgery?
- You are experiencing unusual male breast changes: It is essential to consider what changes you are experiencing. Suppose you develop a breast lump, pain, or unusual breast appearance. In that case, you should consult with your healthcare provider and be referred to a plastic surgeon to discuss the possibility of gynecomastia. Itchy breasts, tender underarm area, and nipple discharge can cause physical discomfort and psychological distress. Thus, an informative one-on-one consultation with your plastic surgeon is required to outline possible plastic surgery treatment options.
- You feel uncomfortable in public: Enlarged male breasts or “moobs” can cause you to feel self-conscious. The development of excess breast tissue may make some males question their appearance and masculinity. Some men with gynecomastia feel very uncomfortable wearing t-shirts or swimming. For some men with breasts, going to the gym becomes difficult and embarrassing. Unfortunately, usually, medication, diet, and exercise, do not cure your gynecomastia. Since gynecomastia is not related to obesity or gaining weight, you may consider gynecomastia surgery for the definitive cure.
- Your male breast tissue does not disappear and is persistent: Rarely, male breast disappears with time or with medication. When gynecomastia is diagnosed and cannot be corrected with medication, gynecomastia may require surgery. If not treated promptly, gynecomastia may lead to long-standing depression or anxiety.
- You have a higher risk of male breast cancer with Gynecomastia: Though rare, it is reported that men with gynecomastia have a higher risk of male breast cancer. Thus, it is very important to talk to an experienced plastic surgeon to address your concerns and avoid any risks or uncertainties associated with gynecomastia.
If you have noticed male breast changes and this breast enlargement bothers you, call Dr. Katzen. Call and talk to Dr. Katzen to discuss the surgical options regarding the surgical treatment of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia surgery is an outpatient surgery. Gynecomastia surgery is a safe procedure that gives you permanent results to male breast enlargement.
To obtain a firm and masculine chest, call Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, M.D., in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE.
Call TODAY to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Katzen has offices in Beverly Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Dubai, UAE. Physical or virtual consultations can be arranged. Virtual consultation options include FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp. Call TODAY at (310) 859-7770 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation and
achieve your dream male chest.